News‎ > ‎

Possible Rain-out - Stay Tuned!

posted Sep 7, 2012, 7:54 PM by Web Master
Saturday's neighborhood block party is scheduled to run from 2p-6p, however, the weather forecast currently calls for scattered showers in the afternoon and storms with wind in the evening.  We are watching the weather closely and will make an announcement by noon on Saturday.  An announcement will be made via this website and through our Facebook page.  If we do need to postpone the event, our rain date is next Saturday, September 12.